CAL Air Mountings
Vibracoustics Ltd CAL Air Mountings provide excellent vibration isolation at low frequencies. A system of Air mountings will consist of three masters plus an appropriate number of slaves to support the equipment. The CAL mounting range are produced in three sizes and offer many advantages over conventional suspensions including:
- Mount frequencies down to 1.7 Hz for ‘T’ versions.
- Automatic re-levelling with shifting C. of G.
- Special damping for rapid settling and stability.
- Resumes pre-set height after air supply interruption.
- Precision valves for height control to +/-0.005mm.
- Aluminium body with stove enamelled finish.
- Three sizes support 250kg to 6000kg/mount.
- Suitable for systems 500kg to over 100 tonnes.
- Deal for protecting sensitive equipment.
- Heavy duty ‘HD’ base versions available.
- Commissioned systems require only routine inspection.
Typical Applications Include:
- Inspection and calibration equipment.
- High precision machine tools.
- Specialised isolated foundations.
- Environmental test equipment.
- Sensitive optical and laboratory apparatus.
- Generator installations (HD version).
96033 - FOR CONTROL VALVES
VS5990.06 - 6mm FITTINGS KIT