Vibracoustics Ltd Reiflexa Rubber Bellows are made from various elastomers reinforced with high tensile textile or steel cords to provide the flexible elements in pipe work that are indispensable in today’s technically advanced plant and machinery installations. Manufactured in rubber compounds proven over many years, Reiflexa ® bellows provide maximum safety and guaranteed high quality.
Reiflexa ® Bellows offer:
- Cost and space saving alternatives, to expensive fixed expansion bends.
- Compensation of thermal or mechanical pipe work movements in axial, lateral and angular directions.
- Vibration isolation and damping of pipe work borne noise.
- Joint faces that form a flexible seal on the mating flange faces.
- Non-electrically conducting types manufactured in a special compound.
- High pressure and temperature types with shock and seaway movement capabilities.
- All bellows are weather, ozone and sunlight degradation resistant.
- Standard PN10/PN16 galvanised steel flanges. Other materials, alternative drillings and Tie-Bar versions are also available.