For customer specific products and projects Vibracoustics Ltd offer a design and manufacture service.
Design and Concepts:
- From your new or existing product design and specifications, we can advise on the design for manufacture and verify the product specification.
- From your initial design G.A and specification, if one of our standard products does not suit your requirements then we can propose design concepts for a bespoke product and work alongside you to define a solution.
- For an existing product we can evaluate and reverse engineer to supply.
Using our Facilities:
- CAD design.
- Product characteristic calculation software.
- Six degrees of freedom analysis program.
- Extensive compound range - to suit the application and environmental conditions.
- UK based manufacturing facility.
- For more detailed information, please refer to our Technical Information and Manufacturing pages.
Once we have established a product design, we will then develop a costing for manufacture based on your quantity requirements, including metal components, compound and prototype/production tooling.
For your evaluation testing we can supply prototypes with I.S.I.R and advise on test programs and results analysis.
Once the product has been approved then we can go into serial manufacture and supply against your purchasing schedules. This can be for large OEM customers or small batch requirements, a solution particularity useful for customers seeking obsolete spares for machinery, classic vehicles, etc.
Whatever your product requirement, our many years’ experience enables our design and application engineers and sales staff to identify your needs quickly and to offer a competitive solution whenever practical.