Vibracoustics Ltd provides a full refurbishment and replacement service as there are many instances of products which are no longer available and occasions where there are no readily available substitutes.
Where the original part fits perfectly in the equipment and has specific characteristics refurbishment or replacement of the product is often the most cost effective solution. In these types of situations we can provide a refurbishment or replacement service.
- Refurbishment by recovering the original metal components and re-moulding to provide a fully refurbished product.
- Replacement and assembly of new products within the original equipment.
Over many years, Vibracoustics Ltd has undertaken numerous refurbishment projects from large complex installations to small vehicle suspension mounts, often working within short lead times.
Large marine coupling and gearbox mount received from customer before refurbishment.
Large marine coupling and gearbox mount fully refurbished.
We have completed many refurbishment projects for varied applications. Examples of these are:
- Quarry and mining plant suspensions.
- Machinery suspensions.
- Large primary power generating set suspensions.
- Suspension components.
- Engine and transmission suspension components.
- Main engine suspensions for cruise ships.
- Auxiliary equipment suspensions.
- Naval and research vessels.
- Gearbox suspensions.
- Generating set suspension systems.
- Torsional drive couplings.
- Offshore plant and equipment.