Vibracoustics Ltd manufacturing facility based in Wiltshire, has over the years developed into a very productive facility with an enviable reputation for:
- Close tolerance stiffness products.
- In-house development and testing of products and compounds.
- Efficient production equipment and techniques.
- A range moulds and production tooling.
- Prototype and sample manufacture.
- Serial production.
At our manufacturing facility we produce our standard and bespoke products for which we have an extensive range of tooling and equipment. This enables us to provide a fast, flexible and efficient supply service for samples and prototypes, serial production and special projects.
Sizes from 80 Tons to 400 Tons with platens SQ 250mm to SQ 1000mm.
- Electronic closed circuit temperature controls.
- Variable tonnage.
Tooling & Moulds:
- A range of standard moulds and production tooling.
- Production and prototype tool design.
- Manufacture with customer tooling.
- Mould and tooling development.
Range of compounds utilised:
- NR - Natural rubber.
- SBR – Styrene butadiene rubber.
- NBR – Nitrile butadiene rubber.
- CR – Neoprene rubber.
- EPDM - Ethylene propylene diene monomer.
- SI – Silicone rubber.
- HNBR - Hydrogenated nitrile butadiene rubber.
- Along with more specialised compounds as required.
With a blend mill to facilitate our tight stiffness tolerance products.
Moulding and bonding to:
- Mild steel.
- Stainless steel.
- Composites and plastics.
- Other special materials.
Using our sub-contract supplied or customer free issue components.
- Product protective paint finishing.
- Specialised rubber coatings.
- ROHS compliant plating.
We utilise stringent in process and post manufacturing testing operations, which are conducted as part of the manufacturing specifications in-line with our quality procedures, to ensure that high quality components are produced.
VRD Bond Testing:
Product Development & Evaluation Testing: